Included in the Safari Cost
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on full board in the Lodges/Camps.
- All Park Entrance Fees
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour microbus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Game drives as specialized in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking Driver cum Tour Guide experienced in game spotting
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver’s allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients, driver cum guide and vehicle.
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Tipping, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 5% or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 20.
- Extra Optional
- Samburu / Maasai Village Tour – US $ 30 PP
- Boat Riding in Lake Naivasha – US $ 20PP
What to take with you: Personal spending money (e.g. for buying souvenirs, drinks, alcohol, visiting Masai Villages, tipping, etc), torch, mineral water, binoculars, camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellant, warm clothing (temperatures drop rapidly at night).